My Life Plan
Do you have a life plan? Have you ever thought about how to make a life plan? Most people haven’t, but they should.
We are not talking about a 50-page business plan with maps and checklists. A life plan is really just meant to be a general summary of where you are now in all the areas that matter to you, where you want to improve and what you’d like your life to look like in the future.
Don’t be scared off by the title. It may sound ominous, but creating a life plan does not need to be a difficult or lengthy process. It’s worth an hour or so to get the life we want, instead of chasing the wrong things and working hard, only to find that we have been following the wrong path.
These are some of the areas we will explore:
- How would you rate your life?
- What is going on in your life now?
- What makes you happy?
- What isn’t working in your life?
- What would your ideal life look like?
- What kind of person do you want to be?
- What do you need to do to get that life?
- What will your life be like if you never change the way it is right now?
So come along and enjoy the art of creating your future life, just the way you want it to be. It’s sure to be an amazing experience.
To book your seat – Fill out the form below or call the office for more information.