Featured Upcoming Events
Get Wealthy ‘n’ Wise is all about proven strategies used to create wealth through investment properties.
An inspirational event for women and a few brave men, of all ages, who would like to take control of their destiny and focus on financial security.
First Home Buyers Academy + Money Talks is great for those who are wanting to take their first step on the property ladder.
This event is for people who are looking to take the leap into retirement planning by starting an investment property portfolio.
A North Lakes Think Wealth 4 Women Event Learn the secrets to money management, fast debt reduction and getting ahead.
Designed especially for teachers. Learn to reduce stress and take control of your mindset, money and future.
Think Money Calendar.
Financial Events, Workshops & Wealth Creation Seminars
Think Money puts together educational and Wealth Creation Seminar events to enable clients from far and wide to get together for an evening, day or weekend of focused Wealth Creation Education that are a lot of fun!! Presented by our very own experts in various aspects of property wealth, our seminar and workshops will introduce you to the key principles of debt reduction and wealth creation. Our company’s founder, Chris Childs has 20 years experience in the finance and australian property market and has used these principles to build her own multi-million dollar investment property portfolio. Think Money delivers a large part of the education program through workshops, wealth retreats and other live functions throughout the year. These events are not to be missed!
Come along to learn:
- Reduce your debt seminar – not your lifestyle
- Why Invest In The Australian Property Market
- The secret to accumulating Investment property
- How to manage the holding costs
- Featuring the Think Money Master Class Series & Wealth Creation Seminar.
Budget Bootcamp WEBINAR
Think Money presents an informative and fun Budget Bootcamp event.
* Budget Bootcamp is now a webinar! Enjoy this fun and informative evening from the comfort of your own home *
If you have challenges with setting a budget and sticking to it or you’re unsure how to get started on your budgeting journey, this event will give you the support you need. An informative (and informal) workshop event, together with the Debt Reduction Team, you will see how budgeting can be made easy and fun. You will get loads of information, tips, hints and prizes.
- Learn how to change your mindset, be organised and develop healthy budgeting habits.
- Why planning your day and your life will help you to make smarter budgeting choices, in order to reach your personal and family goals.
- Get access to a wealth of practical resources and tips to implement at home.
Join in the fun as well as learn the tricks and traps of stretching a budget successfully.
Can’t wait to see you at the webinar!
Register your details below to secure your spot!!
Powered by Events Manager