Featured Upcoming Events
Get Wealthy ‘n’ Wise is all about proven strategies used to create wealth through investment properties.
An inspirational event for women and a few brave men, of all ages, who would like to take control of their destiny and focus on financial security.
First Home Buyers’ Bootcamp + Money Talks is great for those who are wanting to take their first step on the property ladder.
This event is for people who are looking to take the leap into retirement planning by starting an investment property portfolio.
Think Money Calendar.
Financial Events, Workshops & Wealth Creation Seminars
Think Money puts together educational and Wealth Creation Seminar events to enable clients from far and wide to get together for an evening, day or weekend of focused Wealth Creation Education that are a lot of fun!! Presented by our very own experts in various aspects of property wealth, our seminar and workshops will introduce you to the key principles of debt reduction and wealth creation. Our company’s founder, Chris Childs has 20 years experience in the finance and australian property market and has used these principles to build her own multi-million dollar investment property portfolio. Think Money delivers a large part of the education program through workshops, wealth retreats and other live functions throughout the year. These events are not to be missed!
Come along to learn:
- Reduce your debt seminar – not your lifestyle
- Why Invest In The Australian Property Market
- The secret to accumulating Investment property
- How to manage the holding costs
- Featuring the Think Money Master Class Series & Wealth Creation Seminar.
This is a combined event great for those in the early stages of their journey through wealth through property!
Money Talks is aimed at helping our young adults to:
- master money habits
- set financial goals
- learn ‘the 7 things I wish I had been taught at school’
- receive information on getting into the property market with First Home Owners Grant
- understand the perils of consumer loans and credit card debt and more
This program is open to everyone however is specifically aimed at enabling our clients to send their children to learn about money – and perhaps have someone who isn’t Mum or Dad (who obviously know nothing!) tell them what they should be doing with their money.
First Home Buyers’ Bootcamp – great for those who are wanting to take their first step on the property ladder.
We are excited to be collaborating with Your First Home Co in launching a new First Home Buyers’ Bootcamp to help Sunshine Coast’s first home buyers utilize the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant and reach their goals of home ownership.
Our experts will walk you through the whole process from saving a deposit to getting finance and selecting the right property.
We will cover:
- how the first homeowner grant works
- the easy way to get you into your first home and into the market
- the knowledge and support you need to take your first step on the property ladder and much more!
Come along and find out what it takes to get into your first home!
Powered by Events Manager